Comprehensive Services — How We Can Pitch In?
Prominent on that long list of moving to-do’s are innumerable tasks for which you have neither the time, training nor inclination to perform for yourself — services most moving companies don’t consider part of their job. That’s where Merchants can step in and save the day. Listed below are a few of the services Merchants Moving can provide.
- Custom Packing/Unpacking & Put-away Services. Every fork, spoon, coffee cup, bath towel and knick-knack in its proper place.
- Maid Service. At either or both ends of the move, we can arrange a thorough cleaning and general tidying-up once our work is finished.
- Safes & Gun Safes. Leave the heavy lifting to us! Some movers won’t touch these; for Merchants, it’s all in a day’s work.
- Wine Transport. You’ve spent years amassing your collection. We’ll transport your vintages in light- and climate-controlled conditions that protect your investment.
- Pet Transport. Everybody’s favorite member of the family will travel in safety, style and comfort.
- Appliances. We’ll disconnect, move and reconnect at your destination. We can replace worn cords and stainless steel flex hoses. We’ll even cap water and gas lines.
- Large Flatscreen/Plasma TVs. We’ll box and move. We’ll even crate and uncrate in the case of very large sets.
- Piano Service. We’ll disassemble and lock hammers for shipping, then reassemble in good order upon arrival.
- Light Fixtures & Ceiling Fans. We’ll remove, cap the wires and reinstall in your new home. (There’s a slight surcharge for extra-high ceilings over 9 feet.)
- Clocks. We’ll dismantle and prepare for transit, then reassemble and set beat at the destination.
- Crating and Uncrating. Built to order; charges include crate removal.
- Pool Tables. We’ll disassemble/assemble as well as crate/uncrate slates.
- Water Softeners & Hot Tubs.
- Playground Equipment.
- Exercise Equipment.
- Post-move Carton and Packing Debris Pick-up.
- Long- and Short-term Storage.
- Document Storage.